[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Gregor Mueller Connection

Don Miller dnmiller at whiz.to
Sat May 10 23:23:19 PDT 2014

With the generous help and considerable knowledge of Rose Ingram, I have been able to trace my family back to Gregor Mueller (bn. 1770, give or take a couple of years) in Wolfhals, now Zielonka, outside of Bromberg.  (I visited the village while on my recent trip to Poland).  I’d like to find his birth registration, father and mother, and possibly any siblings.

To date, at the suggestion of Rose, I have gone through two LDS films, #502990  (Bromberg Catholic, 1697 to 1772) and #492707 (Military church records, 1774-1806).  Unfortunately, I didn’t find anything.  I was wondering if there is anyone out there who could suggest which films I should look at next.  Or is there anyone on the List who also has a connection with Gregor Mueller.  Perhaps we can help each other.

Don Miller