[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Brantowiznie

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Mon May 12 08:41:35 PDT 2014

Linda,

If you search the Master Pedigree Database you will find Peter Ferchau and
two marriages, first to Anna Rosine Boettcher and second to Anna Kristine
Harmel, and the births of children to both.  The marriages and births of the
children were recorded in the Chodecz Catholic Church and the Chodecz
Evangelical Church - perhaps Rose can give you the microfilm numbers.

There may have been another earlier marriage because there is the birth of
daughter Dorothea on 6 December 1796 at Woleckie Holendry to Peter Ferchau
and Marianne, microfilm 1885102, #224.

Dick Stein