[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Zielke/Zuelke in Chodecz Parish - reference: Ger-Poland-Volhynia Digest, Vol 132, Issue 15

Cathy Walters walters.cathy at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 21:05:34 PDT 2014

Hello group,

Have you tried basia.famula.pl ?   If not, I would try that, being many of these names may came from the Posen/Poznan & surrounding area & the Poznan project-marriages 1800-1899.   I have been watching this thread, feel kinship with the Z surname ;  )

 I'm looking for Anna Caroline Zypke/Zuepke/Ziepke/Zipke bc.1800/1810 married 1823-1828, possible Westpreussen area to Johann Gottlieb Mietzner b.c.1790.  He was the school teacher who lived on the estate in Kunkolewo Hauland/Kakolewiczki, kreis Kolmar/Chodziez circa1841.  Gottlieb Mietzner may had been wittness/godparent 1815 in Bukowiec/Gramsdorf.  I do believe they had siblings in surrounding area, just the puzzle hasn't been connected.   The only thing I can think is researcher/archives, if movement was captured ?  I'm opened to any idea's.
                                Cathy in Elgin, Minnesota

  ALWAYS A ROSE