[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] 1827 Marriage found from Skoszewy

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Tue May 20 01:52:51 PDT 2014

Hi fellow researchers

I finally managed to get a copy of my gggrandfather's marriage which is one
more breakthrough on my research.

I don't ask this often but I wonder if someone could help me translate this
one? Unfortunately I can't read this.

Here's an amalgamated png
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14577001/Johann_Anna_Norenberg_1827

if this quality is too low I have it in 2 parts:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14577001/ViewScan_0004.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14577001/ViewScan_0005.pdf

I guess it would be good to post the reply to the group so no one does
double work?

This was found in a catholic parish in Skoszewy. I have the microfilm wich
covers 1825-1828 (urodzeń, małżeństw, zgonów).

I am happy to scan in the case someone needs anything from this film. You
just may need to give me the index number because I don't have much polish
reading skills. I found with help of our colleague Hannes Werner. (thank
you!) but you can also use geneteka database to search for the index:
http://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?rid=&from_date=1827&to_date=1827&search_lastname=norymberg&search_lastname2=norymberg&rpp2=20&rpp1=0&bdm=&w=05ld&op=gt&lang=pol

Thank you all

Mauricio