[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] 1827 Marriage found from Skoszewy

Gerald Klatt gerald.klatt at shaw.ca
Wed May 21 17:12:25 PDT 2014

Mauricio

You're very welcome. I think Rose Ingram meant 14 Nov 1827, not 1847. I read a variant of dwadziescia (=twenty). Right Rose?

The SGGEE MP database has a record of this marriage union Johann NERENBERG OR NUERNBERG oo Anna Rosine SCHINDLER, but without a marriage date. It confirms Johann Nerenberg birth year 1798 and Anna Rosine Schindler birth year 1804, which would be consistent with ages recorded on the 1827 marriage entry. There are also two children recorded for this marriage.

@Rose, how does one get this newly found marriage data entered in the SGGEE database?

Regards,

Gerald