[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Krause in Chelm Lublin Area

Claudine Schlieffers claudine at schlieffers.com
Sat May 24 07:21:56 PDT 2014

Hi there,

I am very interested in families from Konin area as I'm finding it very hard to trace my husband's family there. I will be in touch next week - houseguests from Germany descending shortly.

If anyone is searching in that area particularly, please do contact me directly!

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Claudine