[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Needing help in reading an http://www.agad.gov.pl/ File

Martin & Corinne Arnold mcjr.arnold at sasktel.net
Thu May 29 18:08:29 PDT 2014

Hi!
I found an entry for a family member in the agad files, and I can't read anything but the names of the partners who were married.
I am hoping that someone could translate the rest of the record for me.    It is the entry 330, Johann Schulz and Wilhelmine Dreiling.
I will be so grateful and so happy for anyone's assistance!!
Sincerely,
Corinne Arnold

            Sygn.: 50
            Tytul: Diec. wolynska, gmina Rozyszcze. Ksiega metrykalna slubów
            Daty: 1896
            Opis: ksiega oprawna; k. 117
            Dawna Sygn.: brak
            Skan: galeria ze skanami: