[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Genealogy software

Claudine Schlieffers claudine at schlieffers.com
Tue Nov 4 13:10:11 PST 2014

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone would be kind enough to advise me on software - I
know it's somewhat off topic here. I have used PAF for as long as I can
remember, but switching computers has made it impossible as familysearch no
longer supports it. I've tried Roots Magic and Ancestral Quest (free
versions) and am not happy with either one. I'd be happy to buy something or
pay for an upgrade from a free version, but these two are not very
intuitive.

Thank you!

Claudine

bespokehealth