[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Births during WWII

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Thu Nov 13 20:12:40 PST 2014

All 5 parts are on Youtube:

History Channel: The Lebensborn in 5 parts..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWff9w2jjV4       10:38
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx8s2Fr56dE       7:58
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws21QP0o_2M   8:45
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCUbEXUfPHQ  5:42
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzOLru2ZWTQ    8:04

Also found this one,   appears to be a  movie rather than documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdDDOFXPEqM  1:44:47
English subtitled..

In a message dated 11/13/14 07:54:49 P.M. Pacific  Standard Time,