[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] An old postcard

Richard Benert benovich at live.com
Sun Nov 16 13:46:43 PST 2014

I'm just guessing, but could the left column possibly be something like "Hier schicke ich dir ein Bild von mir.  Wie findest du mich hier?  Ich bin nicht sehr ___ aus ___bildern”

I’m sending you here a picture of me.  How do you think I look?  I am not very....... (out of?) ___pictures.  (This last sentence is puzzling. Could it be a disclaimer about why he’s not good-looking enough in this photo?)

On the right side, I am only wondering if what Paul thought was “nach” might really be “mich”, followed by a couple of words that look like “besser.”  Was he saying something about his health improving????

Again, only guessing.  More help needed!

Dick Benert