[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] An old postcard

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 19:35:31 PST 2014

Hi list

Thanks to everyone who helped with the postcard.
If it says Banfield I can only think of Banfield, Argentina. Many of my
grandma cousins went to Argentina.

This is a great clue, now I will try to restore the letter to read further.

For those who asked for the front of the postcard, here it is:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14577001/carta_antiga_2.jpg

Mauricio