[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Obory Kolonia Mortgage Document

Richard J. Flanagan rflanagan1 at videotron.ca
Sat Nov 22 12:11:45 PST 2014

	I wonder if anyone can help me read and or translate the text in the two pictures in the Dropbox link below.  The page in question is from the Poznan archives and relates to a mortgage agreement signed in 1805 for Farm No: 45 in the hollendry of Obory Kolonia.  I have other pages that are clearly in Polish but I am having great difficulty understanding the script on this page and if I had to guess I would say it is in German.  The tenant in question is Michael Bauch, a family patriarch, and the landowner is Maryanna Szarzynska.

	https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gyew4npofvxkvb8/AABFWD5Qu7N7rxPqk6zQ-1ega?dl=0

	I would appreciate any help that I can get.

	Richard Flanagan