[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Jerry FRANK

CelticMythos celticmythos at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 21:56:44 PDT 2014

I am so sorry to hear this. Jerry was so helpful and knowledgeable. He will be missed. My thoughts are with his family.

Lexi

On Thursday, October 2, 2014 7:20 PM, Bronwyn Klimach <bronklimach at gmail.com> wrote:

Many of us have been helped by Jerry, a gentleman who generously shared his
knowledge of all things relating to genealogy, and was especially
interested in old maps and geography.  It is with sadness that I pass on
this message from his son:
"Jerry passed this morning [2 October] at ~4:25 local time. He went
peacefully, his battle with cancer is over and he is with his father now in
heaven. We'll be making the arrangements later today."
I shall remember Jerry most fondly; he is another too soon departed from
us.
Bronwyn.
Ger-Poland-Volhynia site list
Ger-Poland-Volhynia at sggee.org