[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Jerry FRANK

T M Schoenky spaghettitree at aol.com
Fri Oct 3 04:02:54 PDT 2014

May I please add my deepest sympathies and profound loss to Jerry Frank's family, and all of those to whom he was so kind.   We seem never to know what we have until we don't have it any more.  But people like Jerry - well - he made a difference.

Thank you, Bron, for letting us know.

Sincerely
Maureen Schoenky