[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Christoph Fiedler

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 10 17:15:55 PDT 2014

Keith

Kurowo is about 15 Kilometers NW of Gostynin, or 10 Km SE of Kowal.

Christoph shows a brother and sister in the MPDatabase, also with 'about' birth years.  The Sister marries in Kowal church, but it does not necessisarily mean this would be her 'home parish', or could have been her home parish only at time of marriage.
Kowal lutheran was a small church (perhaps a bethaus) and was an affiliate of Chodecz church.

In indexes I copied many years ago, I see no Fiedlers in Kowal records, but there are some in Gostynin church records, but no Christoph in 1839 - only a Joseph Fiedler.

I would say Gostynin look further in Gostynin church records.

Rose