[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fwd: Sompolno

Nks883 nks883 at aol.com
Mon Oct 13 08:47:38 PDT 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Nks883 <nks883 at aol.com>
To: ger-poland-volhynia <ger-poland-volhynia at eclipse.sggee.org>
Sent: Mon, Oct 13, 2014 10:43 am
Subject: Sompolno

To Debbie and List:

I too have ancestors from Sompolno around the same time frame and then appeared around Chelm, Lubin at a later time.  They are:

Gottlieb Schindel / Schendel born about 1820 in Stara Ruda.  He married Wilhelmine Spitzer who was born about 1824.  They were married in Sompolno on 19 Feb. 1843.  Ludwig died 14 Nov. 1844.

It appears that Wilhelmine was pregnant with my great grandfather, Ludwig Schindel/Schendel when Gottlieb  died in 1844.  Ludwig was born 8 June 1845 probably Sompolno.  Ludwig married Emelia Scheske who was born 1859.  They were married Nov. 1875 Lodzkie, Poland.  Their child, my grandfather Gottlieb was born 10 May 1882 Chelm.  He married Ernestine Rauch born 22 Feb 1886 Wola Mlocka, Poland.

The father of Gottlieb Schindel born about 1820 was Andreas Schindel/Schendel born about 1769 Kierno, Prussia and died 22 July 1852 Stara Ruda.  He was married to Marianna/Anna Marie Erdmann (no information for her).

The parents of Wilhelmine Spitzer were Martin Spitzer born about 1797 and died 27 Jan 1837.  Martin married Anna Christine Neumann born 15 Aug 1802 Prezewoz and died 26 Sept 1860 Nowa Wies.

Hoping that someone will connect these people to their ancestors.

Sincerely,
Nadine Erdman Saiki