[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Sompolno

Michaelle McDonald mam at mcdonald-partners.com.au
Tue Oct 14 03:09:58 PDT 2014

Hi Barry

I have the same problem with my Krause's from the same area - so many of
them, no idea if related.  Mine are North of Sompolno.  Unfortunately none
of your names cross with mine, you are there a bit earlier than me.

I have looked through the Sompolno Lutheran Church Microfiche Records -
literally impossible to read the writing unless you actually know exactly
what you are looking for unfortunately.

Michaelle