[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] EWZ records

Kenneth Browne kbrowne01518 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 13:41:09 PDT 2014

I made a DC trip a couple of years back and if my memory serves me the EWZ
records are at the NARA branch in College Park, MD. I was with my family
and unable to squeeze a side trip to College Park. I live in MA less Theban
hour's drive from an NARA branch I Waltham but still look forward
to visiting College Park.
Ken Browne