[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Father of a child in Plock, born out of wedlock

Kate Wertmiller kwertmil at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 15:02:52 PDT 2014

Paul,

It is written as Дайблер (sounds like Deibler), but it could really be Däubler.
However, I didn't find any Däubler at Odessa library, but some Deiblers were there (at War Records sector).

If it can make the record more clear, I can add that:

1) August Daubler - a farmer
2) it took 23 years from the date of wedding till the divorce claim (from the husband, motive - "rendered evil intention", not mentioned whose)
3) wedding ceremony took place 18/30 Oct 1845, performed by pastor of Plock parish Ignatiy Borner
4) decision made in Consistory 2/14 May1869  - the marriage dissolved because of the wife's fault
5) the case (on divorce) was started in 1869 on the husband's will

Regards,
Kate, Ukraine