[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] BaSIA- Database of Archival Indexing System

Javier Acosta recrinipy at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Sep 20 09:18:05 PDT 2014

Fellows

After many years of research I finally found the records of my wife's grandparents,

thanks to BaSIA  database:

http://www.basia.famula.pl/en/

AUGUST BUSS *1939 -KAROLINE KOTH*1940, both were born in Kalinowa near Turek they married in 1860
and we had they marriage records from the lutheran parish in TUREK but we never found their birth records
there, now I found their records in the catholic parish in Brudzew near Kalinowa.

August Buss, Brudzew (Catholic parish) - birth/baptism record, year 1839 ,number 43. http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/734/0/6.1/41/str/1/1/15/BmI6c_3tRbCt4vKfa38kYw/#tabSkany

Karoline Koth, Brudzew (Catholic parish) - birth/baptism record, year 1840, number 43 http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/734/0/6.1/42/str/1/1/15/BmI6c_3tRbCt4vKfa38kYw/#tabSkany

Now I'm asking someone to help me translate these records from polish.

Maybe these could help others too.
Greeting and good luck !

Javier