[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] BaSIA- Database of Archival Indexing System

Gerald Klatt gerald.klatt at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 20 11:38:37 PDT 2014

Hello Javier,

I'm just about to rush out the door, so perhaps I should leave this to the others.

But I'll get it started...

August Bus, born 14 May 1839, at 9 in the morning
father: Krystyan, age 30
mother: Elzbiety Lampxxxx, age 20

Karolina Kot, born 24 Jun 1940
father: Michal, age 24
mother: Karolina Rybxxxxxxich, age 19

Regards,

Gerald

btw- I contacted Arthur Kuhn directly and we have the discrepancy over her Pauline Buss (ooJulius Kuhn) parents worked out and confirmed as August Buss and Karoline Koth (above).