[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Steark/Sterk/Stark

Mhairi Patterson mhairi at andrewswireless.net
Sat Sep 20 16:53:49 PDT 2014

I have recently found a family with no leads as to where they came from
other than "Russian Poland".

Wilhelm Steark, immigrated to Canada in 1911 with

WIFE,  Lydia Kelm, also from Poland

Children, Johanna, born, June 1905, in Poland

                   Ferdinand, born 1901, in Poland

                   Olga,  Martha, and  Mary (not on 1916 Manitoba census,
therefore not sure of their dates)

                   Adolf, born Oct 18, 1907, in Poland

                   Teodore, born 1901 in Poland (Russia)

Does anyone have any idea where they may have come from?

I also have found another surname which I

Mhairi