[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Christoph Grenke - Lipno

pamela ann meier pamela_ann_meier at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 20 18:59:06 PDT 2014

my fathers relatives are from lipno and surrounding area -- meier (mejer), besel, sonnenberg, kraus, abram, wollschlager, boehm -- i haven't had time to explore parish records and right now have limited time but would be interested in talking with others from that area and/or share those surnames.  i've been wanting to do DNA and will also chx out vistula river settlement project -- perhaps there is a relative out there or at least someone our ancestor's bumped into at market!  :)  pam meier, minneapolis, mn