[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Book: Miller Country, just rteleased

Don Miller dnmiller at whiz.to
Fri Sep 26 07:58:34 PDT 2014

New book: MILLER COUNTRY by Don Miller

While in Ukraine recently, I published a 150-page soft-covered book, entitled MILLER COUNTRY.

This book is an accumulation of more than 35 years of extensive research.  Included are approximately 150 unique and interesting photos, and a series of relevant maps.  (Thanks, Jerry). The book, consisting of three main parts, describe my search for the Miller family, the horrific conditions they lived through, and a biographical description of the descendants, beginning with my great, great, great, great grandfather, Gregor Mueller in 1770.

I want to publicly thank Rose Ingram, in particular, and SGGEE, in general, for their help in making this book possible.  Though the book concentrates on my Mueller family in the area around Kutno/Kolo, Poland, it includes references to the following families (through marriage): Hartwich (Hartwig), Martin, Gurke,  Block (Bloch), Krebs, Dreger Krueger, Jeske, Weiche, Mathaus, Benke, Zuech, Albrecht, Freiter, Elsner, Lewandowski, Schmidt, Goltz, Adank, Linke, Witt, Grams, Schwartz, Wegner, Asmus, Janke, Herit, Lampke, Job, Lange, Klingbell, Engel, Elk, Markus, Lam, Krasper, Becker, Tischer, Krushel, Kannwischer,  Kwast, and many others.

The book is available for $20 USD, plus postage and handling., US $3. and Can. $5.  In the next several weeks, it can be ordered on line on my website (www.volhynia.org).  In the meantime, you can email me at dnmiller at whiz.to, and I’ll get a copy right out to you.

Donald N. Miller