[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Watervliet, Coloma, Benton Harbor/Berrien County Michigan website

Helen Gillespie gilleh23 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 06:03:27 PDT 2014

For those researchers seeking info on Watervliet, Coloma, Benton Harbor,
Berrien County area, Michigan folks , several of the local newspapers have
now been partially digitized by the Coloma Public Library Archives.

I've found some interesting bits on marriages, funerals etc on the lives of
my Baier relatives there.  Only portions of the actual papers have been
digitized.  I simply searched the family name and a number of digitized
pages came up.  It filled in some gaps but also made some interesting
reading as, with any small town newspaper, the lives and activities of our
ancestors are fleshed out.

http://www.watervlietlibrary.net/tri-city-record-is-now-online.url

Happy hunting!

Helen Gillespie