[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Mass Migration, Schadura to Brazil, 1886

Paul Rakow paul.rakow at cantab.net
Sat Apr 4 12:49:42 PDT 2015

  Hi Bob,

      A Moravian connection makes good sense - especially with
 the colony name Bruederthal.

      The Hamburg passenger lists seem to be free on
 ancestry.com (I don't know if that's always so).

 <http://search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=1068>

       If you search the Hamburg lists with
 Departure date: 1886
 and
 Lived in: Schadura
 you should get all the names, and a link to the scanned
 microfilm.

                      Paul Rakow