[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Martin family in Marianowka

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 05:07:53 PDT 2015

Hello list

I am trying to find more information about the couple Wilhelm Martin and
Amalina Martin (born Hund) living in Marianowka from at least 1892.

I could find the birth records of some of their children but can't find
their marriage record, at least not on the SGGEE indexes. Anyone came
across this family before?

Martin Family
Wilhelm, born ˜1869
Amalia born ˜1871
Children:
Rudolf
Adolf
Emma
Emilia
Wanda

Here are the records I found so far, but from what I can read there's no
information that can be further useful.

Register 242
Martin Rudolf 7Mar 1892 Wladimir-Wolynsk Marianowka
http://agadd.home.net.pl/metrykalia/439/sygn.%2079/images/PL_1_439_79_0097.jpg

Register 481
Martin Adolf 29Jul 1893 Wladimir-Wolynsk Marianowka
http://agadd.home.net.pl/metrykalia/439/sygn.%2080/images/PL_1_439_80_0062.jpg

Register 588
Martin Emma 09Jun 1895 Wladimir-Wolynsk Marianowka
http://agadd.home.net.pl/metrykalia/439/sygn.%2080/images/PL_1_439_80_0260.jpg

Appreciate any leads you may have.

Mauricio