[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Mass Migration, Schadura to Brazil, 1886

Tammy Jochman tjjochman at milwpc.com
Mon Apr 6 07:07:30 PDT 2015

"were forced to leave Brazil due to ill health."

Interesting, I have just learned of  Keller relatives that immigrated to
Brazil due to ill heath and
the fear they would not be allowed into the USA. A generation later a few
left Brazil to Canada.
This story was documented in a Michigan newspaper article about the reunion
of an elderly mother living in MI and
her daughter that visited from Brazil, years later.

Tammy