[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] German migrants from Bug River to Siberia, 1912

Edie Adam edieadam at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 13:58:23 PDT 2015

Hello Dick, I don't know the source of the article on Wikipedia. But Jerry
Frank did a presentation several years ago on this subject of Germans who
left Volhynia for Siberia. I see from the SGGEE website that it was in 2009
in Milwaukee and that it was printed in December Journal that year.

Edie Adam