[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynian Germans to Brazil

Edie Adam edieadam at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 14:16:46 PDT 2015

Hello all: I've followed the discussion here about a "mass migration" to
Brazil with interest as we are hoping to show the new documentary film on
Germans from Russia who emigrated to South America during the upcoming
SGGEE convention in Ottawa. (Convention info available on www.sggee.org.)

If others have anecdotes of relatives emigrating to South America from
Volhynia, please share them to the list; I'm gathering anecdotes for
an introduction to the film.

And if anyone has done work in South American records and is planning to
come to Ottawa, please let me know privately; the convention committee
would like to talk with you!

Edie Adam
SGGEE board liaison to the convention committee