[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Request of scan for a LDS member 1897692/1

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 17:03:48 PDT 2015

Hi list

I believe there are some LDS members here. I have ordered the
film 1897692/1 which contains the marriage of Caroline Nuernberg and
Gottlieb Henschke. I need to hopefully know who are Caroline's parents or
siblings.

Only after I ordered I realised it is available online for LDS members.  I
try not to importunate but I am really looking forward to solve a mystery
and if any of you could send me a downloaded copy of the page 444 where
should contain register number 172, it would be greatly appreciated.

The LDS link accordingly to the  SGGEE website is
https://familysearch.org/search/image/index#uri=https%3A%2F%2Ffamilysearch.org%2Frecords%2Fwaypoint%2FMML2-RP3%3A635239058%3Fcc%3D1469151

Thanking in advance

Mauricio N.