[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Request of scan for a LDS member 1897692/1

Dick Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Tue Apr 7 19:09:58 PDT 2015

Mauricio,

The marriage of Gottlieb Henschke and Caroline Nuerenberg in 1885 and the
marriage of Gottlieb Henschke and Emilie Noerenberg in 1889 are online at
AGAD

http://agadd.home.net.pl/metrykalia/439/sygn.%2042/pages/PL_1_439_42_0197.htm

http://agadd.home.net.pl/metrykalia/439/sygn.%2044/pages/PL_1_439_44_0165.htm

See
https://www.sggee.org/research/parishes/church_parishes/LutheransInVolhyniaKievPodolia.html
for complete information of availability of Lutheran church records in
Volhynia.

Dick Stein