[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Request of scan for a LDS member 1897692/1

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 19:40:51 PDT 2015

Thank you Dick Stein for this link.
I think this means SGGEE database entries about the 1885 marriage are wrong
(or am I wrong?)
There it says page 444, Register 172.

Anyway this Caroline's Record means EUREKA for me, I found the Canadian
connection I've been looking for near a decade. I will just double check
and validate this and post further information as soon as I get the chance.

Mauricio