[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lutheran House of Prayer Ciechanowiec

Vera Miller equalityforall at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 9 12:14:12 PDT 2015

Hello all,I just noticed a pastor named J. Hoffman as a pastor for  Lutheran House of Prayer Ciechanowiec.My Hoffman family came from  Ciechanowiec. The pastor was serving for a Lamprecht marriage. Lamprecht is another name in my family in the same area.Is there anyway to find more information on this pastor?Finding information on this pastor may help make a major breakthrough on this tough line of a very common name.Any advice would be appreciated.Vera