[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] The town of Westlock , Alberta, Canada

PETER VON LIPINSKY lipinsky at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 9 23:19:37 PDT 2015

This message is for Mr. Mauricio Norenberg in Brazil

I just noted your SOS for some help for identifying Reinhold Norenberg grave in Westlock , Alberta, Canada. I have been in touch with my friend in Westlock already.

I have been to Westlock a few times myself, but what is much better in this case is, a friend of mine, a very dedicated teacher and genealogist lives in Westlock.
I have already forwarded your request for assistance to my friend and knowing my friend, I'm sure that you will hear back fromhim most likely very shortly, since he knows just about everybody in Westlock.
Best regards, Peter von Lipinsky