[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] your help is needed once again

PETER VON LIPINSKY lipinsky at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 11 21:11:54 PDT 2015

Hi List.
Can anybody out there assist in pointing out where I can locate the evangelical church records for the named villages. Please take note, that the spelling of the two villages is the way these people pronounced the name of the village.

Two people had to give a sworn statement in 1947 and 1948 to a Pastor in the village of Dassensen, Germany after WW II as to where they were born, so that a new birth certificate could be issued. During the WW II they lived near Warschau and in 1945 the Russian Army took all their ID papers away. Now here they were, unable to prove to anybody who they were. In order to regain their very own I.D. they were trying to establish their identity, even to this day. If you don't have any I.D. papers, you are NOBODY ! So, now the search is on for church records for these two people to find some ancestors for them.

Please help me so that I can help them

First person :Name: Wilhelm Dotzlaff, born 17 - 7 - 1900 in Michalow - Grabina, district of Warschau. He was baptized in the evangelical church of Nowidwor, a few days after he was born. Please note this is the spelling of the village the way these German people would spell it and say it

Second person: Name Alwine Dotzlaff, born 15 - 9 - 1906 in Kempa - Latoschka , district of Warschau, She was baptized in the evangelical
church at Starowietschna, a few days after she was born

Thanks once again .
Peter von Lipinsky