[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lutheran House of Prayer Ciechanowiec

Paul Rakow paul.rakow at cantab.net
Sun Apr 12 11:22:56 PDT 2015

  Hello Vera,

      I believe I've found your Pastor Hoffmann,
 According to von Busch, the Pastor in Grodno parish,
 the neighbour parish to Bialystok, was
 Friedrich Julius Hoffmann,
 from 1843 till "now"
 (The book was published in 1867).

     So either the marriage was performed by
 the Pastor from Grodno - or maybe Pastor Hoffmann
 changed parishes, but too late to show up in von Busch's
 book.

   Reference
 Ergänzungen der Materialien zur Geschichte und Statistik
 des Kirchen und Schulwesens der Ev-Luth Gemeinden in Russland,  Band 1
 E. H. von Busch
 published 1867 in St Petersburg and in Leipzig.
 page 689

--
           Paul