[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] " Wandering Volhynians " December 1996

PETER VON LIPINSKY lipinsky at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 13 14:30:05 PDT 2015

Hi everybody!

I found a story in the " Wandering Volhynian," December 1996 issue, page 6, titled : " News From Brazil " / From the Congregational Bulletin of the Independent German Baptist Church in Brazil. The story is only less than 1 1/2 of one page . The story is about the establishment of a new congregation in Santa Rita do Oeste .. There was also a Otavio Bloch. A total of 67 new member founded the new congregation.
Anybody wanting this page, please let me.

Glad to be able to help,
Peter