[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynian Germans to Brazil]

Paul Rakow paul.rakow at cantab.net
Mon Apr 13 14:41:40 PDT 2015

 Hello Bill,

    In the meantime I found the Wandering Volhynians contents pages:

 <http://feefhs.org/links/german-russian/volhynians/wvti-idx.html>

 (The SGGEE should link to that - if it isn't already there somewhere.)

   Looking at those titles, it's amazing how much good stuff
 was in there.

  Yes: I think I was remembering these articles from 1993-94,
 probably the December 93 article.

  Volhynian Baptists migrate to Brazil - 6-4, Dec 93
  Volhynian Baptists in Brazil - 6-1, Mar 93
  More Volhynian Baptists in Brazil - 6-4, Dec 93
  Still more Volhynian Baptists in Brazil - 7-1, Mar 94

               Paul Rakow