[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Question about Bremen ship lists

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 17:00:41 PDT 2015

Hi list

Anyone have browsed through the actual original manuscript scans of these
lists?
Both group of families I'm interested have left through Bremen. Both are
available on die maus website list.

Accordingly to familysearch, the Bremen records are:
Index cards, arranged alphabetically by province and then by surname, of
German emigrants, based upon the Bremen Passenger Lists.

So does it mean the originals where the index cards refer to may have
better information about the immigrants? Are there other records available?

I am still trying to find out what these families did before emigrating.

Cheers
Mauricio