[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lodz or Chodecz

gswilson19 at aol.com gswilson19 at aol.com
Fri Apr 24 11:13:02 PDT 2015

Looking at Metryki.Genbaza in Lodz, I see some scans for Lanieta. When I refer back to the information I received from SGGEE on my 2nd grt grandmother Louisa Kitzmann it says her birth record was found on LDS film # 0813112 Chodecz 1849 birth #80. Is the Lodz records the church books and the Chodecz records the Civil records? Will I find the birth in both places? I'm struggling through the writing and the Lodz records and want to make sure I'm not on a wild goose chase.