[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Cemetery @ Plum Coulee, Canada

Walter A. Treichel wtreiche at frontiernet.net
Sat Apr 25 13:06:52 PDT 2015

Joan
    here is a cemetery located just west plum Coulee, Canada

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=crMap&CRid=2231796

    There are people list there as you said.

Walt

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 21:24:17 -0600
From: "Joan Meyer" <jmeyer at accesscomm.ca>
To: <ger-poland-volhynia at sggee.org>
Subject: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Manitoba cemetery

I am also looking for a cemetery in Manitoba.  I was wondering if there is
anyone who would know of a cemetery just a mile west of Plum Coulee situated
in a farmer's field - a farm cemetery.  My great great grandmother,
Katherine Banman (Suderman) was buried there in 1915.  I am told there are
others buried there as well.  I hope to go there this year but I have no
idea how to get there.  Would appreciate any help.

Joan