[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] convention presentaions

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Tue Aug 11 14:40:14 PDT 2015

Barb and all,

I believe some presentations will be posted on our website under 2015 convention, Under the Convention page.  For some presentations we may or will need permission from the presentor to post them.

It will be at least another two weeks or so before everyone settles down and returns to 'regular' SGGEE duties.

Roe