[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wandering Volhynians

Jane R Wilkens wilke013 at umn.edu
Wed Aug 12 22:27:03 PDT 2015

Just to clarify, it wasn’t a book.  It was copies of the newsletter Wandering Volhynians from various dates (Now I believe defunct - no longer published).  I see someone posted a link on the FEEHS site that may have copies from the past.  There was a photo calendar available for purchase at the convention that may yet be available that featured photos from Volhynia.

Jane Wilkens