[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Familienbuch

Michaelle McDonald mam at mcdonald-partners.com.au
Fri Aug 14 05:44:54 PDT 2015

Hi Bronwyn

Martin Krause 1824-1863 born in Konstantynow, Konin, Wielkopolskie, Poland (Parents Johann Gottlieb Krause and Anna Luise Schnell)
and Anna Elisabeth Fandrich (1827-?) born in Belny, Konin, Wielkopolskie, Poland (Parents Christoph Fandrich and Anna Kristine Suess)

I don’t know where the parents came from at all and I totally lose track of all of the family in Poland after 1940.  I can trace on the SGGEE site that some went on to Volhynia around 1880 and some to Chelm/Lublin (1870’s to 1940) area.

I have sent endless Facebook messages and emails to every Krause and Krauze in the general area but the rare reply has been unsuccessful.

Martin and Anna had 7 children including my Great Grandfather, my deepest wish would be to find another descendant from one of his siblings.  One day.

Michaelle