[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Familienbuch

Michaelle McDonald mam at mcdonald-partners.com.au
Fri Aug 14 19:06:30 PDT 2015

Hi Karl

That would explain why the last record I could find was in 1940 (if the
database only goes up to that date).

It was Waldemar Krause born 7 Jan 1940 in Lubelskie (son of Edmund Krause
and Marta Formanski) that was the last entry I could find on the database.
Waldemar would be 75 now.

His cousins that may still be alive are the children of Alexander Krause and
Emma Lehmann.  They were all born between 1919 and 1936 in Lowcza, Chelm,
Lubelski.  They all only have one Christian name as follows: Edmund, Rudolf,
Natalie, Reinhold, Hermann (died 1929), Emil, Stefanie, Leo, Freida (died
1935) and Lea (all with the surname of Krause).  Lea would be 80 now.

If there were a white pages on-line I would start writing letters, but there
does not seem to be any for Poland.  I feel I have absolutely made the most
of the info in the SGGEE Database, it's more current info I need to make an
actual contact with a descendant now.

If you know any other ways I could do that please let me know. :-)

Thanks
Michaelle Krause McDonald