[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Atrat

Richard Benert benovich at live.com
Tue Aug 25 10:09:19 PDT 2015

The following letter was sent to kontakt at sggee.org by Wieland Lickfelt in Brazil.  Can anyone be of help to him?

Honored Ladies and Gentlemen,

I apologize in case I have sent this to the wrong address.
About 1891 my Atrat family emigrated from Russian Poland to Brazil.  The spelling varies:  Adrat, Adratt, Atratt, etc.
Do you know if anyone has registered in your group with these surnames?  We know that the name occurs in California, and we conclude that the Atrats in Brazil and in the USA could have common ancestors.
I would be most happy for any response from anyone in your group.
Greetings from Brazil,
Wieland Lickfeld