[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fwd: [BR] FN HIRSEKORN, FÖRNER, DRISTADT; HEINRICH, RUECKERTIN in Berlin

Cathy Walters walters.cathy at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 28 15:26:51 PDT 2015

Walter Pinkus just gave me the other day link for Berlin Directory 1799-1943, I found out it's one of the easier to use !   After you put in surname it lists all the years surname is found, click the news paper you want, once it comes up it's hi-lighted & to enlarge one only has to scroll little back each time to get size need to read and you can move paper back into place you need to read.  http://www.zlb.de/en/besondere-angebote/berlin-directory-for-years-1799-to-1943.html
          Good Luck & Happy Hunting,             Cathy in SE, MN  passing along a hopeful aid