[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] From the Many Roads website

Dr Susanne Jeske susannejeske at orange.fr
Tue Dec 1 08:34:36 PST 2015

Good afternoon everybody,

there's also  another link about other towns:
http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl with a great collection of polish
archives. Write the german name of the town, and you often find...
And there, no need to log in, there a lots papers of civil registry
offices before 1945..
There also are collections of people woh left Germany, people who lost
their german nationality, etc..
Take the time to have a look..but most of documents are written in german.

Good luck and sorry for my bad Englisch,
Have a nice day

Susanne (Jeske)