[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Christoph Grenke - Ossowka Marriage Record (1863)

ilonatimm at t-online.de ilonatimm at t-online.de
Mon Dec 7 11:05:29 PST 2015

Hello Matthew,

I am glad if I could help. I'll see if I can find documents. But it will
take some time.

greetings

Ilona

-----Original-Nachricht-----

Betreff: Re: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Christoph Grenke - Ossowka Marriage
Record (1863)

Datum: 2015-12-07T18:37:43+0100

Von: "Matthew Grenke" <matthew.grenke at gmail.com>

An: "ilonatimm at t-online.de" <ilonatimm at t-online.de>

Hi Ilona,

Thank you so much for this information. If you have a copy with further
information that would be great.

Best Regards,

Matthew

On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 5:59 AM, ilonatimm at t-online.de
<mailto:ilonatimm at t-online.de> <ilonatimm at t-online.de
<mailto:ilonatimm at t-online.de> > wrote:
  Hello Matthew,

  here the entry to the marriage of Christopher Grenke, born in Fabianki.
  Parents are Adam and Eve Grenke, born Lotter (died).
  He marries the Amalie Krzesinska, born in Grabiny. The parents are Johann
  Krzesiński and Maria, born Schmidt.
  They married on February 5, 1863 in Rumunki Wola.

  On the side are still birth and death dates. Should I see if I have this
  copy?

  Many greetings

  Ilona

  -----Original-Nachricht-----